Mexican Hot Chocolate in a Jar
- 75.6 grammes light brown sugar
- 4 grammes ground cinnamon
- 7.1 grammes teaspoons powdered vanilla
- 56.7 grammes unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 567 grammes powdered milk
Combine and blend ingredients in a small bowl. Place in an airtight jar. For a nice added touch for a gift, add a small wooden scoop and/or a molinillo with a ribbon. Don’t forget to attach the directions!
Attach these instructions to the jar:
Mexican Hot Chocolate:
- 711 ml water
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix (to taste)
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Heat the water to boiling and add the Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix.
- Stir with a whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
For a frothier hot chocolate, mix in a blender or use a molinillo for an authentic creation.