For all Rococo Chocolates Classes, Workshops, Tastings, Children’s Parties and Events:
- Please notify our staff if you or your child partaking in the event has any specific food allergies.
- Please make sure you arrive 5 minutes prior the scheduled event. We apologize for any inconvenience caused; however we are unable to accept late arrivals due to our tight time schedule.
- For classes, payment is required in full at time of booking.
- Class cancellations must be made no less than 48 hours prior to the event. After this time, we will allow someone to attend the class in your place.
- Occasionally, we may need to postpone or cancel a class due to unavoidable circumstances. We will notify you as soon as possible should this occur.
- Rococo Chocolates is not to be held responsible for any lost or stolen private property at our premises. Any damages to Rococo’s belongings and property during the chocolate classes, workshops or events have to be paid for.
- By booking a class or workshop, either online or in person, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions as outlined here.