- Questions about delivery? The shipping page may answer all your questions!
- Or is yours an FAQ?
- Questions for the shops? Contact them here.
- If you’d like to contact our Head Office, please call: 020 8761 8456.
Webstore and mail order enquires
For Mailorders please contact our Mailorder Team.
Tel. 02087618456 ext.211/212 Email our Chocolate Fairies
Press and media enquires
For genuine enquiries relating to press and media, please contact Britta Gertsen at Gertsen PR. Tel. 01227 456801 Fax. 01227 456911
- No Events
- Winners of the Great Rococo Chester Easter Egg Design Competition 2013 April 19, 2013When the Easter bunny delivered his eggs this Easter, he made a special trip to Rococo Chocolates in Chester to assist Barry Johnson, our Head Chocolatier, in choosing the winners of the ‘Design an Easter Egg competition’, and with Rococo Chocolate Easter eggs up for grabs, competition was fierce! Barry said: “We had four […]Charlie
- Milk Chocolate Slabs with Passion Fruit and Popping Candy April 16, 2013From Mastering the Art of Chocolate by Chantal Coady Ingredients 500g good quality milk chocolate Flavourless oil, for greasing 8g freeze-dried passion fruit pieces 20g chocolate-coated popping candy 6g freeze-dried yoghurt pieces Special equipment 33*23cm Swiss roll tin Method Temper the chocolate using the tablier method or seeding method. Lightly gr […]Charlie
- Spring is finally here! Win picnic goodies and get 10% off at Rococo and English Provender April 15, 2013Finally, a glimpse of spring! We think that deserves a celebratory competition. This lovely weather has made us think of picnics, and we’ve put together 3 sets of picnic goodies for you to win. Of course, any picnic we hold would have to contain chocolate, and the praline quail egg crate is perfect – Chantal […]Charlie
- Valentine Warner thinks we do ‘really great chocolate’ April 12, 2013Chef Valentine Warner has a new website, valentinewarner.com, and we’re one of Val’s Likes. He says: Really great chocolate from the lovely Chantal, a real chocolate nerd & I love nerds, check out their Grococo, awesome. We’re in great company there, and his recommendations on meat producers artisan British cheese and companies are particularly worth [.. […]Charlie
- How to Temper Chocolate at Home Using the Seeding Method April 10, 2013In Mastering The Art of Chocolate, Chantal says: Tempering is the perfect alignment of the cocoa butter crystals in chocolate. Cocoa butter is intrinsically unstable and unpredictable: tempering stabilises the ‘good’ crystals. Chocolate is properly tempered when it’s shiny and snaps cleanly when broken. It will also set quickly and contract slightly away fro […]Charlie
- Chantal’s Favourite Places in Grenada, an Interview with Virgin Atlantic April 9, 2013We co-own a cocoa farm known as Grococo with the Grenada Chocolate Company. Chantal has visited Grenada regularly since she first tasted chocolate from the GCC many years ago, so she had plenty of suggestions when Virgin Atlantic asked for her recommendations and favourite places there. Read the article for Chantal’s take on Grenada, filled […]Charlie
- Master Classes with Chef Barry Johnson April 8, 2013Don’t worry if you missed Barry’s demonstrations at the Chocolate Festival, he teaches two Master Classes at our chocolate school each month. The next session is Saturday 13th April. Tempering Chocolate, 10am-1pm £185 Taught by our very own ‘Prof du Choc’, this course will teach you the fundamentals of the production of chocolate, working with […]julie
- A Closer Look at our Award-Winning Rose and Sea Salt Chocolate Bars April 5, 2013The Academy of Chocolate Awards results came out a couple of weeks ago, and we won a number of prizes. There are some great chocolate companies around at the moment and the standard is higher than ever, so we’re thrilled with to have received four gold awards for fresh ganaches. Today though, we want to […]Charlie
- Lucy at Ladles and Jellyspoons Makes Our Praline-Filled Real Eggs April 4, 2013It’s always lovely to see Rococo in other parts of the world and to hear people’s memories of us. For Lucy Lean in the US, Chantal’s Mastering the Art of Chocolate brought back memories of childhood Easters on a farm in Devon, one of our giant chocolate bunnies presiding over the festivities. Lucy made the […]Charlie
- Implausible Blog Video from the Southbank Chocolate Festival April 3, 2013The folks at Implausible Blog attended masterclasses at the Chocolate Festival on the Southbank just before Easter and made a video of their time there. Their list of highlights includes Barry talking about his love of fruity chocolates and Barry and Chantal’s demonstrations of making marzipan hot cross buns and filling real hen eggs with […]Charlie