Lovely London-based chocolate shop Rococo have always been innovative with their creative Easter collections, and this year is no exception, teaming up with British textile designer-extraordinaire Donna Wilson.
The exquisite collection of hand-painted chocolate eggs feature Wilson’s distinctive and much-loved hand-drawn illustrations. I love the charming owl and pussycat set, as well as the Matryoshka-style Food Chain Easter egg. The packaging is equally sublime.
1. Hand-painted Rococo chocolate egg in bone china egg cup, £9.95.
2. Hand-painted Rococo chocolate egg with three Rococo ganaches inside, £17.50.
3. Hand-painted solid Rococo chocolate egg in Owl and Pussycat design, £13.95.
4. Hand-painted Rococo chocolate egg in lamb and bunny design, £17.50. each.
5. Food chain chocolate eggs with Donna Wilson designs, £55.