These look wonderfully glamorous, but are simplicity itself to make – even the smallest members of the family will enjoy scattering the fruit and nuts over the top. Makes two generous pieces of chocolate bark.
For the white chocolate
- 400g white chocolate, broken up
- 180g walnuts, lightly toasted and chopped
- 100g dried cranberries
For the dark chocolate
- 400g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), broken up
- 150g almonds, very lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 60g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 40g raisins
- 4-6 pieces stem ginger, roughly chopped or thinly sliced
- A good sprinkling of flaky sea salt (optional)
If you feel lazy you can order something similar from Rococo Online.