- Event: UK RumFest 2010…The Rum & Sugar Cane Spirits Festival.
- Start Time: 16 October at 12:00
- End Time: 17 October at 19:00
- Where: Olympia 2, Hammersmith Road, Kensington
The UK RumFest is the ultimate rum experience for rum drinkers, rum aficionados and rum lovers that have travelled to the tropics to sample the music, the food, the partying and people associated with drinking rum.
Rococo will be with Ian Burrell to supply chocolate for the pairing of premium rums with the finest chocolate which truly complement each other and open the palate to a new dimension in flavour.
Chocolate and rum : two of every girl’s favourite indulgences.
- Over 400 rums to sip, savour and buy.
- Try cocktails mixed by the UK’s best mixologists.
- Watch live cocktail demonstrations.
- Live musical entertainment including salsa, soca, reggae, zouk and samba.
- Rum master classes conducted by industry experts and master blenders.
- Be the first to try new rums to the UK market.
- A chance to win two Caribbean holidays and visit a real rum distillery.