Just a quick reminder that at precisely 12noon on Saturday 29th May 2010, we’ll be drawing the winners of Rococo’s Charity Raffle.
The raffle supports James’ charity drive from John O’Groats to Lands End last week and is in aid of the Treloar’s, Sense and WaterAid.
For just £5 a ticket (or 5 for £20), you can win some incredible prizes:
- A pair of tickets for the Rococo Chocolate School
- A tote bag from Bill Amberg’s summer collection
- A gift box from Diptyque worth £130
- Lunch for two at The Orange with a bottle of house wine (donated by Pantechnicon)
- GLOW Urban Spa la Prairie treatment
- A gift box of Eaud’Hadrien from Annick Goutal
- Voucher from Errol Douglas worth £85
- Signed copy of Master of Wine, Sarah Jane Evans; new book SEVILLE and two fantastic bottles from her cellar
- Signed copy of Yotam Ottolenghi’s latest Book
- A gift bottle of Piper Heidseck Champagne
- A bottle of wine from Petrus
- Gift box of candles from Penhaligons
- Gift box from Ortigia, Marylebone High St
- Gift box of soaps from FRESH, Marylebone High St
- Danish Karen Blixen vase by Rosendahl – large
To take part in our charity raffle, you’ll need to be quick: visit our Motcomb Street store in London and buy a raffle ticket without delay!
Many thanks to our neighbours for donating such fabulous prizes – and anyone who’d like to offer anything else would be most welcome!
Hope to so you at the store soon. And remember – if you have any problems getting to our Motcomb Street store, just give us a call on 020 7245 0993.