Many thanks to our neighbours for donating such fabulous prizes, and anyone who like to offer anything else would be most welcome!
- A tote bag from Bill Amberg‘s summer collection
- A gift box of candles and room scents from Dyptich worth £130
- Lunch for two at The Orange with a bottle of house wine (donated by Pantechnicon)
- GLOW Urban Spa la Prairie treatment
- A gift box of goodies from Annick Goutal – Flacon of Eau de Toilette – “Les Nuits d’Hadrien” with a large pot body cream and shower gel.
- Voucher from Errol Douglas for hair treatment and blow dry with a senior stylist worth £85
- Signed copy of Master of Wine, Sarah Jane Evans; new book SEVILLE and two fantastic bottles from her cellar.
- Signed copy of Yotam’s latest Book “PLENTY” from Ottolenghi
- A gift bottle of Piper Heidseck Champagne (Amy at Waitrose)
- A bottle of wine from Petrus
- Gift box of candles from Penhaligons,
- Gift box from ORTIGIA, Marylebone High St
- Gift box of Pear & Cassis soaps from FRESH Marylebone High St.
- Something from Louise Kennedy tbc
The three charities that will benefit are: Treloar’s, which provides education and much more for disabled children, Sense, the leading national charity for deafblind people, and WaterAid which is an international non-governmental organisation improving access to safe water, hygiene and sanitation in the 3rd World.
Raffle APE prize list